Vellino Rkatsiteli, Amber-dry Qvevri wine
Wine is made in Qvevri by the method of skin contact maceration for 6 months from Rkatsiteli grapes variety, which is harvested in Kakheti Region. Characterized by the amber color. There are expressed light tones of new yellow fruit, peach, and citrus in flavor. It has a balanced ending with moderate tannin's. Best served with fish, vegetables, chicken meat, and varieties of cheese.
What is into the liquid that we offer and how is it made?
- The vineyards are grown organically.
- The grapes are harvested by hand (not by machine).
- Cultured yeast or any type of yeast is not used.
- No additives: sugars, aromas, tartaric acids or other chemicals.
- Unfiltered (may contain natural sediment).
- Fermented and aged in Qvevri (up to 12 months).
- No sulfides added before and during fermentation, sulfides are used for bottling only, with total sulfide content 40mg/l.
We value our customers and believe that transparency and trust are important, therefore, we have decided to take unprecedented step and publish official laboratory reports of our wines below, that can be interesting for wine professionals to check and see full composite of our wines.
Enjoy our wines!
|Delivery time:||1 day|
- Buy 6 for €17,09 each and save 5%
|Category:||Amber Dry Wine|
|Sulphites:||35 mg / l|
|Taste:||White fruits, peaches and citrus aromas|