Vellino, Mtsvane -Rkatsiteli Amber dry wine
Wine is made by the traditional methods from Mtsvane and Rkatsiteli grape varieties, which is harvested in Kakheti Region. It’s a blend with 50%-50% proportion. Macerated with skin, but not in Qvevri. Characterized by amber-color and moderate tannin's. There are expressed tones of tropical fruits and quince in flavor. It has a dark amber color.
What is into the liquid that we offer and how is it made?
- The vineyards are grown bio-dynamically or organically.
- The grapes are harvested by hand (not by machine).
- Cultured yeast or any type of yeast is not used.
- No additives: sugars, aromas, tartaric acids or other chemicals.
- Unfiltered (may contain natural sediment).
- No sulfides added before and during fermentation, sulfides are used for bottling only, with total sulfide content 40mg/l.
We value our customers and believe that transparency and trust are important, therefore, we have decided to take unprecedented step and publish official laboratory reports of our wines below, that can be interesting for wine professionals to check and see full composite of our wines.
Enjoy our wines!
|Delivery time:||1 day|
- Buy 6 for €17,91 each and save 10%
|Production Method:||Natural / Biodynamic|
|Category:||Amber Dry Wine|
|Sulphites:||35 mg / l|
|Taste:||White fruits, peaches and citrus aromas|