Vellino Rkatsiteli Classic Semi-Dry white wine
Vellino Classic is naturally semi-dry white wine with residual sugar and bubbles. It is made from Rkatsiteli grapes variety, which is harvested in Kakheti Region. It is made with classic style method Characterized by light straw color. There are expressed tones of white fruits, pear, and dry fruits in flavor. It has so fresh and smooth ending in taste. Best served with white and yellow fruits, varieties of appetizers desserts.
What is into the liquid that we offer and how is it made?
- The vineyards are grown bio-dynamically or organically.
- The grapes are harvested by hand (not by machine).
- Cultured yeast or any type of yeast is not used.
- No additives: sugars, aromas, tartaric acids or other chemicals.
- No sulfides added before and during fermentation, sulfides are used for bottling only, with total sulfide content 40mg/l.
We value our customers and believe that transparency and trust are important, therefore, we have decided to take unprecedented step and publish official laboratory reports of our wines below, that can be interesting for wine professionals to check and see full composite of our wines.
Enjoy our wines!
|Delivery time:||1 day|
- Buy 6 for €15,20 each and save 5%
|Production Method:||Natural / Biodynamic|
|Category:||Amber Dry Wine|
|Sulphites:||35 mg / l|
|Taste:||White fruits, peaches and citrus aromas|