Rkatsiteli 2017 (8millennium)
This natural wine is made of Rkatsiteli grapes, it is characterized by light amber color and has ripe white fruits, peaches, and citrus aromas. It is distinguished by cheerful balanced acidity and well-developed tannin's. This is a highly complex wine for professional wine tasting, it holds a gold medal of Qvevri wine competition 2019 and 2020. Only 1,500 bottles were produced.
What is into the liquid that we offer and how is it made?
- The vineyard is grown bio-dynamically.
- The grapes are harvested by hand (not by machine).
- Cultured yeast or any type of yeast is not used.
- No additives: sugars, aromas, tartaric acids or other chemicals.
- Unfiltered (may contain natural sediment).
- Fermented and aged in Qvevri (up to 12 months).
- No sulfides added before and during fermentation, sulfides are used for bottling only, with total sulfide content 35mg/l.
We value our customers and believe that transparency and trust are important, therefore, we have decided to take unprecedented step and publish official laboratory reports of our wines below, that can be interesting for wine professionals to check and see full composite of our wines.
Enjoy our wines!
- Buy 6 for €22,05 each and save 10%
|Category:||Amber Dry Wine|
|Taste:||White fruits, peaches and citrus aromas|