Napheri Rkatsiteli 2019 Qvevri Amber dry wine
This natural wine is made in Qvevri with skin contact maceration for 6 months from Rkatsiteli grapes variety, which is harvested in Kartli Region. Characterized by light Amber/Orange color. There are expressed tones of white fruits (apricots). It’s sophisticated and harmonic with a smooth ending.
What is into the liquid that we offer and how is it made?
- The grapes are harvested by hand (not by machine).
- Cultured yeast or any type of yeast is not used.
- No additives: sugars, aromas, tartaric acids or other chemicals.
- Unfiltered (may contain natural sediment).
- Fermented and aged in Qvevri (up to 12 months).
- No sulfides added before and during fermentation, sulfides are used for bottling only, with total sulfide content <40mg/l.
Enjoy our wines!
|Delivery time:||1 day|
- Buy 6 for €15,11 each and save 5%
|Production Method:||Natural / Biodynamic|
|Taste:||White fruits, peaches and citrus aromas|