Napheri, Goruli Mtsvane Amber-dry Qvevri wine 2019
This natural wine is made in Qvevri with skin contact maceration for 6 months from Goruli Mtsvane grapes variety, which is harvested in Kartli Region. Characterized by light Amber/Orange color. There are expressed tones of green apples and white fruits in flavor. It’s sophisticated and harmonic with a smooth ending. Best served with beef steak, barbecue, roasted mushrooms, and varieties of cheese.
What is into the liquid that we offer and how is it made?
- The grapes are harvested by hand (not by machine).
- Cultured yeast or any type of yeast is not used.
- No additives: sugars, aromas, tartaric acids or other chemicals.
- Unfiltered (may contain natural sediment).
- Fermented and aged in Qvevri (up to 12 months).
- No sulfides added before and during fermentation, sulfides are used for bottling only, with total sulfide content <40mg/l.
Enjoy our wines!
- Buy 6 for €15,21 each and save 10%
|Production Method:||Natural / Organic|
|Category:||Amber Dry wine|
|Taste:||White fruits, peaches and citrus aromas|
The best amber wine