Mtsvane 8millennium [bio-dynamic] Amber Dry wine 
This natural [bio-dynamic] Amber-Dry wine is made of Mtsvane grapes, it is characterized by light amber color and has ripe white fruits, peaches, and tropical fruit aromas. It is distinguished by cheerful balanced acidity and well-developed tannin's. This is a highly complex wine for professional wine tasting.
What is into the liquid that we offer and how is it made?
- The vineyard is grown bio-dynamically.
- The grapes are harvested by hand (not by machine).
- Cultured yeast or any type of yeast is not used.
- No additives: sugars, aromas, tartaric acids or other chemicals.
- Unfiltered (may contain natural sediment).
- Fermented and aged in Qvevri (up to 12 months).
- No sulfides added before and during fermentation, contains only naturally occurring sulfites 32mg/l.
|Delivery time:||1 day|
- Buy 6 for €22,05 each and save 10%
|Category:||Amber Dry Wine|
|Taste:||White fruits, peaches and citrus aromas|