Mtsvane 2018 (Vellino)
Award winning wine (holder of the gold medal)!
This natura wine is made by the traditional method from Mtsvane grapes variety, which is harvested in Kakheti Region, Manavi micro-zone. Fermented on the skin for 3 months. Characterized by the amber-color and light tannin's. There are expressed tones of tropical fruits in flavor. It's sophisticated and balanced with full body. Best served with white meat, seafood and varieties of fish and cheese.
What is into the liquid that we offer and how is it made?
- The vineyards are grown bio-dynamically.
- The grapes are harvested by hand (not by machine).
- Cultured yeast or any type of yeast is not used.
- No additives: sugars, aromas, tartaric acids or other chemicals.
- Unfiltered (may contain natural sediment).
- Fermented and aged in Qvevri (up to 12 months).
- No sulfides added before and during fermentation, sulfides are used for bottling only, with total sulfide content <40mg/l.
We value our customers and believe that transparency and trust are important, therefore, we have decided to take unprecedented step and publish official laboratory reports of our wines below, that can be interesting for wine professionals to check and see full composite of our wines.
Enjoy our wines!
|Delivery time:||1 day|
- Buy 6 for €22,28 each and save 10%
|Production Method:||Natural / Biodynamic|
|Category:||Amber Dry Wine|
|Taste:||White fruits, peaches and citrus aromas|