Kisi, Qvevri. Amber dry wine 2018
Dry Amber wine from the Qvevri line, which has a velvety aroma and balanced taste with notes of apples and herbs. Kisi is quite rare, one of the most valuable varieties of Georgia, and the ability to grow such whimsical grapes is a real achievement even for the most experienced craftsmen.
What is into the liquid that we offer and how is it made?
- The vineyards are grown organically.
- The grapes are harvested by hand (not by machine).
- Cultured yeast or any type of yeast is not used.
- No additives: sugars, aromas, tartaric acids or other chemicals.
- Unfiltered (may contain natural sediment).
- Fermented and aged in Qvevri (up to 12 months).
- No sulfides added before and during fermentation, sulfides are used for bottling only, with total sulfide content <40mg/l.
We value our customers and believe that transparency and trust are important, therefore, we have decided to take unprecedented step and publish official laboratory reports of our wines below, that can be interesting for wine professionals to check and see full composite of our wines.
Enjoy our wines!
|Delivery time:||1 day|
- Buy 6 for €16,11 each and save 10%
|Production Method:||Natural / Biodynamic|
|Category:||Amber Dry Wine|
|Taste:||White fruits, peaches and citrus aromas|
Amazing, truly natural wine! Deep amber colour, delicious taste, real pleasure to drink