8millennium Saperavi 2017 [bio-dynamic] Red dry Qveveri wine
This natural, unfiltered wine is made of Saperavi grapes (limited quantity, 600 bottles produced). It is characterized by well-aged varietal aroma, tones of ripe cherries, plums and dried fruit with well-developed tannin's. Recommended to be served with grilled meat and cheese. We also recommend to use decanter for 30-40 minutes before tasting the wine.
What is into this liquid that we offer and how is it made?
- The vineyards are grown bio-dynamically.
- The grapes are harvested by hand (not by machine).
- Cultured yeast or any type of yeast is not used.
- No additives: sugars, aromas, tartaric acids or other chemicals.
- Unfiltered (may contain natural sediment).
- Fermented and aged in Qvevri (up to 12 months).
- No sulfides added before and during fermentation, sulfides are used for bottling only, with total sulfide content 40mg/l.
We value our customers and believe that transparency and trust are important, therefore, we have decided to take unprecedented step and publish official laboratory reports of our wines below, that can be interesting for wine professionals to check and see full composite of our wines.
Enjoy our wines!
|Delivery time:||1 day|
- Buy 6 for €22,50 each and save 10%
|Category:||Red Dry wine|
|Taste:||White fruits, peaches and citrus aromas|