8millennium Rkatsiteli [bio-dynamic] Amber dry Qveveri wine 2019
This natural wine is made of Rkatsiteli grapes, it is characterized by light amber color and has ripe white fruits, peaches, and citrus aromas. It is distinguished by cheerful balanced acidity and well-developed tannin's. This is an award winning wine (gold medal 2020 international Qvevri wine competition), limited quantity: only 1200 bottles produced.
What is into the liquid that we offer and how is it made?
- The vineyards are grown bio-dynamically.
- The grapes are harvested by hand (not by machine).
- Cultured yeast or any type of yeast is not used.
- No additives: sugars, aromas, tartaric acids or other chemicals.
- Unfiltered (may contain natural sediment).
- Fermented and aged in Qvevri (up to 12 months).
- No sulfides added before and during fermentation, sulfides are used for bottling only, with total sulfide content 40mg/l.
We value our customers and believe that transparency and trust are important, therefore, we have decided to take unprecedented step and publish official laboratory reports of our wines below, that can be interesting for wine professionals to check and see full composite of our wines.
Enjoy our wines!
|Delivery time:||1 day|
- Buy 6 for €22,05 each and save 10%
|Production Method:||Natural / Biodynamic|
|Category:||Amber Dry Wine|
|Taste:||White fruits, peaches and citrus aromas|